Live Your Best Life
We’ve noticed that there’s something about Serenity Retreat that seems to bring out the creative side of our guests. So here’s a workshop that will inspire you to discover and enjoy your inner artist – and enlist her/his help in creating a life worth living, your own best life.
Drawing on Julia Cameron’s wonderful book, The Artist’s Way, facilitator Jane Matthews’ own book Have the best year of your life, Louise Hay and many others, the workshop employs a lively mix of creative activities, exercises, tools and groupwork to help you achieve a greater level of awareness and become the best version of yourself. And let’s just stress here that this workshop is not an art class: in our book creativity covers everything from making mud pies to putting a sensational outfit together, writing perfect prose to painting pebbles. Whatever it is that can lift your life out of the ordinary and make it your own creation.
Among the areas we’ll explore on the way to turning a good life into a great life are:
- How to practice mindfulness and be present in our lives
- The importance of self care and what that means for each of us
- What brings us alive and how to get more balance in our every days
- Developing our change muscles in order to have the courage to be the best version of ourselves
- Tapping into and trusting our own inner wisdom
- Creating a vision for your best life, and a routemap to get you there.
- Energise and inspire you to start making the changes that will make a difference
All of which sounds great, but maybe a little serious, so let’s assure you the aim is also to inspire, energise and have plenty of fun.
Feedback from the course:
- Gently prods you to think about how you live your life and where you settle for second-best... I found it inspiring and challenging in equal measures. Jane provided a safe supportive environment to look hard at my life and consider change. Highly recommended
- The exercises we did really helped my awareness of myself. I also found it very useful using different mediums, writing, drawing etc.
Jane is an accredited teacher of Louise Hay’s Heal Your Life programmes, a life coach and author of self-help books. As well as the popular You Can Heal Your Life courses she runs workshops in self esteem, meditation and prosperity.
Jane’s latest book Have the Best Year of Your Life was published in September 2010. Her website is www.bestyear.co.uk
Courses In Greece in 2013
An Introduction to Meditation - FREE
For complete beginners or those with questions.
Meditation and Mindfulness for Wellbeing
Science keeps proving that meditation is good for mind and body. Open to all. Based in Zen.
5 Meditations - FREE
Try out 5 different meditations and see if there's a method that resonates with you. Plenty of time for discussion.
Teachings of the Buddha - FREE
Discussing some of the Buddha's teachings and seeing how they can apply today
Mini Meditation Retreat - FREE
Let's just sit! 3 x 30 mins a day
Heal Your Life, Achieve Your Dreams
The ever popular Louise Hay course run by accredited teacher, Jane Matthews.
From Inner Critic to Inner Guide
Finding the way to make the transition
Finding the Song we were Born to Sing
What is it that we're really here to do?
Bringing mindfulness to all we are...
Introducing the Way of Freedom
Why do we feel so unsettled when we're not 'busy'? Finding peace with Zen