There are a number of ways to pay:
- Direct bank transfer – this is the best option if you have the money available right now and it's easiest for us.
- Cheque – if you don’t like online payments, you can always pay by cheque.
- By Installment - if you'd rather spread the cost of your holiday then just let us know and we'll do our best to arrange something with you.
- By credit card - online with Stripe.
- International bank transfer - we recommend using Transferwise. We have a Euro account if this is easier, please mention that you would prefer this when booking.
- We ask for a payment/deposit of £50 for all events: weekend or weekly courses and day retreats - £25 of which is retained as an admin charge should you need to cancel.
- The remaining amount is payable 4 weeks before your course.
- If you book within 4 weeks of the start of the course, we will need payment in full.
- It is vitally important that you take out good holiday insurance. With the best will in the world we cannot foresee every eventuality (winter weather affecting train services for example, as with The Beast From The East) so it’s a condition of booking that you have adequate insurance to cover you should you need to cancel. We will ask you to tick the box confirming this on our booking form.
We understand that you may need to cancel. We try to be as fair as possible about this.
- 4 weeks notice or more – £25 returned (£25 retained to cover cancellation costs)
- 2-4 weeks notice – 50% refund
- less than 2 weeks notice – no refund
Please select an event