There are four ways to pay:
- Direct bank transfer – this is the best option if you have the money available right now. It’s free!
- Cheque – if you don’t like online payments, you can always pay by cheque - free!
- Paypal is the best option if you want to pay by card. Unfortunately we are operating on such low margins that we need to pass on the charge for using this service (although we have subsidised it). Therefore any Paypal payment will be subject to a £10 surcharge for one week holidays and £20 for two week holidays.
- International bank transfer - subject to a £20 surcharge
- We ask for a deposit of £50
- The remaining amount is payable 4 weeks before your break.
- If you book within 4 weeks of the start of the break, we will need payment in full.
- It is vitally important that you take out good holiday insurance. With the best will in the world we cannot foresee every eventuality (winter weather affecting train services for example) so it’s a condition of booking that you have adequate insurance to cover you should you need to cancel. We will ask you to tick the box confirming this on our booking form.
We understand that you may need to cancel. We try to be as fair as possible about this.
- 8 weeks notice or more – deposit returned minus £20 admin charge
- 6-8 weeks notice – 75% refund
- 4-6 weeks notice – 50% refund
- 2-4 weeks notice – 25% refund
- less than 2 weeks notice – no refund
Please select an event