There are four ways to pay:
- Direct bank transfer – this is the best option if you have the money available right now. It’s free!
- Cheque – if you don’t like online booking, you can always pay by cheque - free!
- Paypal is the best option if you want to pay by card. Unfortunately we are operating on such low margins that we need to pass on the charge for using this service (although we have subsidised it). Therefore any Paypal payment will be subject to a £10 surcharge for one week holidays and £20 for two week holidays. Paypal offers similar protection for your money as credit card providers - you can read about it here
- International bank transfer - we strongly recommend that you use www.transferwise.com - much cheaper than any bank or method of paying from bank to bank that I have found. Other methods will incur a charge of £10 for a week's holiday and £20 for two weeks.
- We ask for a deposit of £250, £220 of which is refundable within 8 weeks of starting your holiday (we keep £30 as an admin charge).
- The remaining amount is payable 8 weeks before your holiday.
- If you book within 8 weeks of the start of your holiday, we will need payment in full.
- It is vitally important that you take out good holiday insurance. With the best will in the world we cannot foresee every eventuality so it’s a condition of booking that you have adequate insurance. We will ask you to tick the box confirming this on our booking form.
We understand that you may need to cancel. We try to be as fair as possible about this.
- 8 weeks notice or more – deposit returned minus £30 admin fee
- 6-8 weeks notice – 75% refund
- 4-6 weeks notice – 50% refund
- 2-4 weeks notice – 25% refund
- less than 2 weeks notice – no refund
Please select the course you'd like to do: