There are four ways to pay:
- Direct bank transfer – this is the best option if you have the money available right now.
- Cheque – if you don’t like online payments, you can always pay by cheque.
- By Installment - if you'd rather spread the cost of your holiday then just let us know and we'll do our best to arrange something with you.
- Paypal is available to those booking a one week holiday. Owing to changes in legislation we cannot charge for the use of this service and it's expensive (3.4%!). Rather than passing that cost on to everyone, we have decided to absorb it for one week holidays. We operate on low margins so we would be really grateful if you could pay by bank transfer or cheque, instead, but we do understand that sometimes the credit card needs to come out!
- International bank transfer - we recommend using Transferwise. We have a Euro account if this is easier, please mention that you would prefer this when booking.
- We ask for a deposit of £150, £120 of which is refundable within 8 weeks of starting your holiday (we keep £30 as an admin charge).
- The remaining amount is payable 8 weeks before your holiday.
- If you book within 8 weeks of the start of your holiday, we will need payment in full.
- It is vitally important that you take out good holiday insurance. With the best will in the world we cannot foresee every eventuality so it’s a condition of booking that you have adequate insurance. We will ask you to tick the box confirming this on our booking form.
We understand that you may need to cancel. We try to be as fair as possible about this.
- 8 weeks notice or more – deposit returned minus £30 admin fee
- 6-8 weeks notice – 75% refund
- 4-6 weeks notice – 50% refund
- 2-4 weeks notice – 25% refund
- less than 2 weeks notice – no refund
Please select the course you'd like to do: