There are five ways to pay:
- Direct bank transfer – this is the best option for us: quick, easy and it saves us money :)
- Cheque – if you don’t like online payments, you can always pay by cheque.
- By installment - if you'd rather spread the cost of your holiday then just let us know and we'll do our best to arrange something with you.
- By credit card - online with Stripe.
- International bank transfer - we recommend using Transferwise. We have a Euro account if this is easier, please mention that you would prefer this when booking.
- We ask for a deposit of £150, £120 of which is refundable within 8 weeks of starting your holiday (we keep £30 as an admin charge).
- The remaining amount is payable 8 weeks before your holiday.
- If you book within 8 weeks of the start of your holiday, we will need payment in full.
- It is vitally important that you take out good holiday insurance. With the best will in the world we cannot foresee every eventuality so it’s a condition of booking that you have adequate insurance. We will ask you to tick the box confirming this on our booking form.
We understand that you may need to cancel. We try to be as fair as possible about this.
- 8 weeks notice or more – deposit returned minus £30 admin fee
- 6-8 weeks notice – 75% refund
- 4-6 weeks notice – 50% refund
- 2-4 weeks notice – 25% refund
- less than 2 weeks notice – no refund
Please select the course you'd like to do: