There are four ways to pay:
- Direct bank transfer – this is the best option if you have the money available right now.
- Cheque – if you don’t like online payments, you can always pay by cheque.
- By installment - if you'd rather spread the cost of your holiday then just let us know and we'll do our best to arrange something with you.
- By card - online with Stripe (if you request to pay by card, we'll send you a Stripe invoice).
- International bank transfer - we recommend using Transferwise. We have a Euro account if this is easier, please mention that you would prefer this when booking.
DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATION CHARGES
- We ask for a deposit of £150, £100 of which is refundable within 8 weeks of starting your holiday.
- We keep £50 as a charge to cover the cost of dealing with your booking: paying Jools to process your booking, dealing with queries and cancellation, paying me for my time in dealing with queries from Jools etc., financial failure insurance purchased on your behalf (payable to cover the full cost of your booking even if only a deposit is received), costs of online payment). You'll also receive the above information in your booking terms and conditions.
- The remaining amount is payable 8 weeks before your holiday.
- If you book within 8 weeks of the start of your holiday, we will need payment in full.
** please note** We have yet to find another holiday company that has such a low cancellation charge. Most companies retain the entire deposit. We have never done that and don’t have any intention of doing so. We have always retained a reasonable amount to cover our actual costs.
- It is vitally important that you take out good holiday insurance. With the best will in the world we cannot foresee every eventuality so it’s a condition of booking that you have adequate insurance. We will ask you to tick the box confirming this on our booking form.
We understand that you may need to cancel. We try to be as fair as possible about this.
- 8 weeks notice or more – deposit returned minus £50 cancellation charge as detailed above.
- 8-4 weeks notice – 50% refund
- 4-2 weeks notice – 25% refund
- less than 2 weeks notice – no refund.
Booking implies an acceptance of these terms.
Our full booking terms can be found here
Please select an event